Time to start making Christmas Cards

Vintage Reindeer & Lamppost
As you can see, I have started my Christmas Cards. I have pulled out my die cuts, ribbons and embellishments for this one. One thing I try to do when I am using die cuts is to cut out several when I have my tools out. This helps save me time when I am making more than one card. I love the vintage look on Christmas cards. That must be my theme this year as I have made several already with that particular style. I thought the reindeer would get lost on this card, being that I used the same paper for the background, but I think slightly matting it over the lamp post and using my Walnut Distress Ink helps to bring her out. I finished off the lamp post with pearls and berries for the holly. This measures 6" x 3", and is not my typical size I use for my cards, but again, I think the layout works well.

I used:
  • Tim Holtz Alterations Reindeer and Lampost with Holly die cuts
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut
  • Tim Holtz Holiday Paper for green back ground
  • Musical Notes paper from The Paper Studio
  • Pearls and gems and ribbons


I entered my Get Well Card in the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card LOVE the Tim Holtz dies too, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card for both CHNC challenges - hope to see more soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing in our Music Challenge this week. We're delighted to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...